Monday, June 27, 2005

Raven's Word - Motivational from Tegwyn Fietze



There is a wonderful motivational and inspirational speaker - she is Tegwyn Fietze, and she has kindly given me permission to post incerpts from some of her weekly newsletters.

She is available for corporate and private functions and has a page on the Jam Ally Website. The link is posted on the right hand side of the main blog page or you can just click on the highlighted name above.

Thank you Tegwyn...and to everyone else, ENJOY!
Ally




" . . .Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but - I hope - into a better shape."
Charles Dickens
Great Expectations

While I still have heart, my love is alive. While I have heart my capacity to love is alive. While I have heart I can diminish my fears by being honest in my deepest self and heart about what it is that I truly want, and what will truly make me happy. My honesty with myself and what is true and right and good for me is what sets me free. When I consider what is appropriate for me, I also make the correct choices, choices, which have an impact on others. If I am being true to me, I can be nothing else but true to anyone else too.

I can do this when I do this from heart. Yes I believe I do have heart. From heart comes courage and strength, from heart comes a willingness to keep trying, to keep looking, and to keep seeking and working toward a fulfilled and contented me. So I ask the question of you – Do you have Heart?

© Copyright 2005 Tegwyn Fietze. All rights reserved.
Under no circumstances may these writings be posted on any bulletin boards or republished without the express written permission of the author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home