Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas blessings to everyone


Well, Christmas day has come and gone. Must admit, the Christmas spirit didn't really attack me until THE day. And now I'm tryingto hang onto it until the New Year at least. Perhaps one day I will be able to shut down, and take a REAL break - you know, the ones that last 3 to 4 weeks and leave you wondering why on earth you choose to live life at a rat's pace.

We've had STUNNING weather here in Jo'burg and I'm considering a spell in the African sun to get one of those 'bad' tans that make you old before your time. I know, I know, irresponsible, but hey, it gives you a dose of vitamin D, right?

I trust everyone has had a lovely Christmas with family and friends, lots of love, and feels all warm and fuzzy.

Be safe,
Ally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home