Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tyrone Clarke

It is with deep sadness that we say goodbye to Tyrone Clarke - a well-known and loved musician, producer and friend.

I'd like to blame bloody South Africa, but to my knowledge, it's the damn weather on Saturday 6 October 2007 that claimed him. And FUCK motorbikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit.

I received this mail from my dear friend, Tonya Koenderman, on Monday the 8th. I'd like to share it with you.....

What would you do if your friend was gone tomorrow and you never told them how you felt? So I just want to say you are special to me and you've made a difference in my life. I look up to you, respect you and truely cherish you. Send this to me, and all your friends, no matter how close you are. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them.

I never forwarded the message..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home